Frozen squid carving

Frozen squid carving

Scientific name:Dosidicus gigas
Origin:FA0 87
Size:4-6CM length, 3-5 outer diameter
Packing:1kg/bag or bulk, 10kg/ctn
Quantity:
Reference Price:
Payment term:30% prepayment by T/T after confirmed the contract, and the rest 70% pay by T/T before ETA. Or L/C at sight.
Other infomation:

Fuqing Xingang Seafood Co.,Ltd

China

Management Certification: HACCP, HALAL, FDA, ISO, QS

Trust Point: 12

Address:william1376@outlook.com - Fuqing City - Fujian Province - China
Tel:137 6380 0795
Fax:137 6380
Website:http://www.xgseafood.com
Contact:William Yan
Mobile:+86 13763800795
Email:william@xingangseafood.com
Fuqing Xingang Seafood Co.,Ltd
Contact Detail

To see all offers of Frozen squid carving, please use Search Bar by entering Frozen squid carving and choose Product

To see all inquiries of Frozen squid carving, please use Search Bar by entering Frozen squid carving and choose Buying Requests

To find informations of any company, please useSearch Bar by entering NAME OF THAT COMPANY and choose Supplier or Buyer.