Jelly fish banana

Jelly fish banana

Scientific name:
Origin:Pakistan
Size:15kg
Packing:15 kg yellow bucket
Quantity:
Reference Price:2.70/kg
Payment term:30% Advance 70 % and Remaining 70% Balance on BL DOCS
Other infomation:Dear Sir/Madam,
Good day to you!
This is Leena from Leo International, we are exporter, packer and processor of frozen food and exporting a wide range of Seafood, Chicken Feet/Paw and Beef offals since last seven years from Pakistan.
Here we are offering Salted Jelly Fish, We have ready stock for shipment of Salted Jelly Fish Grade-AA (flower and banana both type) and we can supply you as per your requirement, our monthly supplying ability is 8-10 containers.
SALTED JELLY FISH
PRICE: BANANA: 2.40$ Per KG
FLOWER: 2.70$ Per KG
PACKING: 15 KG Yellow Bucket
PAYMENT TERM: 30% advance and remaining 70% balance on BL docs.
I am waiting for your warm response.
All price quote in c&f basis and valid for 10 days.

Thanks & Regards
Leena Lee – Sales & Marketing Executive
Email: leenaATleointernationalDOTco
Skype ID: Leena.leo2
Mobile / WhatsApp : +92-334-133-6683
Leo International.

Leointernational

Pakistan

Management Certification:

Trust Point: 21

Address:Karachi - sindh - Pakistan
Tel:
Fax:
Website:
Contact:Leena
Mobile:03341336683
Email:leena@leointernational.co
Contact Detail

To see all offers of Jelly fish banana, please use Search Bar by entering Jelly fish banana and choose Product

To see all inquiries of Jelly fish banana, please use Search Bar by entering Jelly fish banana and choose Buying Requests

To find informations of any company, please useSearch Bar by entering NAME OF THAT COMPANY and choose Supplier or Buyer.